GLIMPSES THROUGH THE RAIN - My First Ever Written Book

I thank my friend, Audrey Rose, who got me hooked up into blogging.  She showed me how to do it.  I never realized I have the inclination until I got a first-hand glimpse of it.  With just a few taps on my keyboard soon, I discovered my own little world through it.

Thinking of what to blog, which picture to post, how to relay the messages in written form.  Man, I never thought blogging would be this much of  a fun and not to mention so much challenging!  Oh, and reading comments from various readers also made my heart felt so stuffed.  The experience was really amazing!

But one time, I got lost.  Not a word could be formulated in my head.  I had no clue what to blog about.  I didn't have the energy to compose an article, either.  What to write, what to write?  Gosh!  Was this the end of my uprising star as a blogger?  I hope not.  But my head was still empty.  The person whom I hoped I could talk to and confide with, was unfortunately unavailable and I understood the shared reasons.  So, I turned off my notebook and went straight at doing other things except blogging.  One, two, three days had passed and I still didn't have any topic to write about, for my blogsite.  Then suddenly, I woke up one morning with an idea in my mind, almost stuck as a glued piece of paper on a cardboard.  A Book.  What if I write a book, instead?  Sure?  Why not?  I can always try, can't I?  I had never felt enthusiasm revitalized my body like that in years, since my college years actually.  It was like I had a thesis to work on.  And so there goes myself and my notebook again.  I tapped and tapped the keyboard.  First I had to create characters, three at least, there should be one woman and two men in it, but no, I didn't want my story to be just a typical love-triangle kind of story.  So, Mitch, Lei and Mart were born.  I typed a few words, sentences followed which led to several paragraphs almost spontaneously.  Words, thoughts, they just popped through my head like bubbles in thin air, I even had to type faster, afraid that I may not be able to catch them all, that they may fade from my memory right away.  I hardly stopped.  I loved writing it.

Days had passed and voila!  Glimpses Through The Rain was created.  My first ever written book.  Well, how'd you know?  Could this be true?  Is it for real?  Am I just dreaming or what?  Yes, I have dreamed of writing a story when I was just a girl.  I think everybody did at some point in his/her life.  But I have never imagined that I could actually write and finish a book in my lifetime.  God, Thank you for the talent and skill!  I am so humbled by the fact that writing a book was never easy, this I personally realized and admit.  I prayed a lot just to ask for ideas, more words and thoughts to proceed with the chapters.  I did my share of research through the net.  The books I've read in the past had tremendously helped.  I thank the special people around me, who in more ways than one, have graciously inspired me while working on it.  And oh my, the feedbacks were wonderful, too.  I love them!

So, please do read my first book.  And be generous enough to let me hear feedbacks from you.  I'll definitely write some more.

Thank you so much to my avid readers. muah!

3 Response to "GLIMPSES THROUGH THE RAIN - My First Ever Written Book"

  1. Lagawan says:
    June 6, 2010 at 7:17 AM

    :D avid readers gd ya? hehehe... goodluck to your new career :) *crossfingers* basi one of this days makita na lang namon imo ngalan sa harlequin woot! woot!

  2. sunnysan.tom says:
    June 18, 2010 at 12:29 AM

    i admire you for sharing these information Carey, you always provide some good insights for travel. regarding your comment, no, i do not mind you talking away in your comment, i actually enjoy reading them and i really thank you for your comment from the heart. hope all is well.

  3. Unknown says:
    June 19, 2010 at 2:35 AM

    I'm looking for a management system and hotel reservation.

Post a Comment

I encourage everyone to share their own thoughts related to these articles

Powered By Blogger